Rope Breath Training voor beginners (12 & 13 september)
The body is a door, the breath the way and the ropes a means. Finding a place within yourself where energy flows freely, where you can let go with trust, find your roots and firm boundaries is an opportunity to heal an overly stressed mind, a rigid body, blocked breathing, to let emotions flow and rediscover spontaneous gestures, feelings, sensuality and deep listening. The work is based on trust, on defining limits, on letting go, on total surrender, in order to enter into an empty space without thoughts and of deep inner peace, and to experience a great sense of freedom. In this workshop, we begin by working on the body, learning how to make the breath deeper and connected: it is the conscious and connecting breathing that creates the difference between this technique and other forms of bondage. We will bring the emotions into play, and finally we will use the ropes to work with communication, surrender, reception, and care. It is a work that gives back energy and relaxation which together therapeutic.
The Rope Breath Training program:
- Contacting the breath;
- The practical side of learning how to use ropes safely and some basic knots;
- The emotional part connected with the ropes;
- A complete RopeBreath session.
What we will do:
- Meditation, stretching and movement;
- Breathwork-breathing exercises;
- Explore our physical and emotional boundaries – learn to let go and manage control;
- Use the ropes and ligatures on the ground – sharing experiences.
- The opportunity to have a personal experience of the ropes and the breath;
- An enhanced physical and emotional perception related to the breath itself;
- The ability to start working and sharing Rope Breath with another person, in a safe and purposeful way.
Trainer: Gabriella Ishara Giunta ( Ishara Gabri )
Holistic Operator and Breath-worker. She has been studying and exploring states of consciousness and awareness for 20 years through the breath, breathwork, sound and bodily perceptions. She met “the ropes” with David la Greca and became his pupil, following a personal path of openness, trust, healing and meditation, sensuality, creating a synthesis of the many parts of herself. She is the National Representative of the International Breathwork Foundation for Italy.
More information: www.isharagabri.blogspot.it.